Group Business Controller, R&D, EasyPark Group
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That is why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate, and plan parking. EasyPark operates in over 25 countries and more than 3,200 cities. In 2021, EasyPark Group acquired the global provider of digital parking services, PARK NOW Group, including the apps Parkmobile, RingGo and Park-line. EasyPark Group is owned by Verdane Capital and Vitruvian Partners. Read more at easyparkgroup.com.
Do you want to work with strategic and operational financial questions in an expanding business, where you get to collaborate closely with the business as well as top management? Now you have a unique opportunity to be part of a successful tech company and work in a challenging and stimulating international environment. The headquarters is located in Stockholm, but EasyPark has offices all over Europe.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Group Business Controller to be part of the Business Control & BI team at EasyPark. You will be the business partner for the R&D organization, supporting the Technology and Product teams. You will be an important part in providing financial analysis to ensure that short- and long-term strategic decisions are made, to achieve an efficient and scalable technology platform.
You will work closely with senior stakeholders whilst keeping a forward looking and holistic mindset towards the technology side of the business. You will manage budget & forecasts for this business area as well as participate in business cases and contract negotiations with technology vendors. Furthermore, we will always welcome your ideas to develop workflows and improve efficiencies in processes. You will report to the Manager, Group Business Control and be located at the EasyPark HQ in Stockholm.
As Group Business Controller R&D, you will primarily work with the following tasks:
- Analyze financial performance and compile monthly and quarterly reporting to management
- Budget & forecasting processes development
- Part of R&D management team
- Business Partnering to the Tech and Product teams
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis and business cases
- Integration activities to align financial planning and analysis after acquisitions
- Follow-up of KPIs and other strategic targets
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects within finance and strategy
- Continuously work to improve processes and routines
You have a university degree within business, finance, industrial engineering or similar, combined with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience. You have previous experience from business control or management consulting, preferably from a fast paced and/or international environment. You have a commercial mindset and enjoy working close to the business. You are an advanced user of Excel, have previously worked with BI-tools and are fluent in English. Swedish is not a mandatory language.
Since you will be a part of a dynamic and fast-growing environment you need to be able to adapt to changes and have a flexible mindset. You are a natural problem solver and thrive in a context where you need to be goal oriented and analytical. You enjoy being challenged and to embrace the new and step out of your comfort zone through curiosity. All while of course having fun with your colleagues.
Life at EasyPark
We are a value-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open and diversified culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible & hybrid ways of working.
- Digital global onboarding: three days to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement.
- Proactive health support and encouragement in your wellbeing.
- Office environment: an open and colorful office environment and of course… a ping pong table.
- Work for an award-winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
How to apply
In this recruitment process, EasyPark is partnering with Prodiem. Selection of candidates is ongoing throughout the process. Please submit your application at our website, www.prodiem.se For further information regarding the position, please contact Linnea Svensson at 073-344 00 04 or Filippa Gernandt 073-384 23 94 at Prodiem.
Welcome with your application!