Business Area Controller to Indutrade Measurement & Sensor Technology AB
This is a challenging and inspiring position in a growing and dynamic global organization. You will work in an entrepreneurial environment collaborating closely with the portfolio companies in different countries. The business area is continuously expanding so you will get the opportunity to develop together with the organization.
As a Business Area Controller, you will get a senior business-oriented position where you will be working with both strategic and operational financial questions. You will be a member and a key contributor to the management team and work closely with the Business Area Manager, Business Unit Leaders and Finance Managers in the subsidiaries. The position is located at Indutrade’s head office in Kista, Stockholm where you will have flexible working hours and hybrid work conditions. The position also includes travels to visit the subsidiaries, most frequently in the Nordics and Europe.
Your main responsibilities
- Responsibility for the finance function in our management company Indutrade Measurement & Sensor Technology AB
- Manage the business area´s financial reporting, budgeting, forecast and analyses
- Provide our portfolio companies and Business Unit Leaders with financial analyses and support
- Challenge and coach our companies´s finance managers and managing directors to improve the finance function in our portfolio companies
- Initiate and follow our companies´s financial KPI´s
- Actively evaluate and support the companies finance function, if needed
- Ensure adequate internal control framework at our portfolio companies, perform internal control checks to test compliance
- Support acquisition processes and together with the M&A team be responsible for financial due diligences
- Actively work with onboarding and integration of newly acquired companies
- Proactively work with the portfolio companies in relation to sustainability and trade-compliance
- Arrange and lead finance meetings for the business area
You have an academic degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar. You have a solid background from business controlling in an international corporate group or as a Finance Manager in a smaller entrepreneurial organization. You have operational experience from processes like R&D, production, sales and marketing as well as aftermarket functions. You are used to support, influence, and lead senior stakeholders. Furthermore, you are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
To be successful you are a result- and business minded person with a “hands-on” attitude. You can communicate professionally with different levels in the organization and establish relations with different stakeholders. You have the capability and willingness to work with the bigger perspective but also have an eye for important details.
How to apply
In this recruitment, Indutrade is partnering with Prodiem. If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact Filippa Gernandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 073-384 23 94 or Sofia Gleistedt at 073-344 22 86. Interviews for this position will begin in the middle of august, but you are welcome to you to send in your resume in English as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!
Indutrade is an international technology- and industrial group that develop and acquire companies that are characterized by high technical expertise and an ability to build enduring, close relationships with customers and suppliers. We are growing steadily through acquisitions of well managed and profitable companies. Our business philosophy is based on entrepreneurship and decentralised leadership. This is key to our success and have been so ever since the start in 1978. Today, we operate through more than 200 subsidiaries with some 8 100 employees in more than 30 countries, on six continents. Our strong corporate culture, focusing on the people, permeates all our work and our vision: an entrepreneurial world where people make the difference. Indutrade is a listed company on NASDAQ´s Large Cap List.
Measurement & Sensor Technology (MST) is one of Indutrade’ s eight business areas. The business area consists of companies that develop, produce, market and sell sensors, measuring instruments, measuring and assembly systems and monitor & control equipment, to different industries around the world. Measurement & Sensor Technology is a truly international business area with companies on five continents. The business area today consists of 20 companies with subsidiaries and production sites around the world. The turnover is growing and is, trailing 12 months, at a level of 2,5 billion SEK with a return on sales above 18 %. Read more at https://www.indutrade.com/.